Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday


So here is my first self portrait reveal : wow this picture takes me back ! My dad was always messing around with us , he was a really good about always playing with us- just wish he was still here to meet my kids and play with them this way - its been 4 yrs since he passed away - I was actually pregnant with his first grandchild when he died unexpectedly in the night- i know he would have made a great grandpa for my kids- Everyone says now that I look like my mom but I always say "no if you saw my father you would think i look like him " I have his eyes and his hair color ... gosh i miss him.... love ya daddy !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The world lost a super guy the day your dad left us. Your two little darlings do look like him in many ways. He would have been such a great Grandfather! He would have been so proud. I know how proud he was of you! You are an inspiration to your family and the people who love you. Alway keep your eyes on your dreams. Love you Aunt Fran