Thursday, January 19, 2006

CorrespondanceArt Magazine!

I am jamming out to Barenaked Ladies and making spaghetti and thought I would write while I had a minute - always multitasking ! Yesterday I finally got my issue of CorrespondanceARt magazine for Fall and there was my layout on page 36 and i got a full layout page !! Talk about exciting ! This was my first time being published so I was totally thrilled to see it - My two boys were even excited to see their faces in there ! Its really a cool magazine , love the altered stuff - you should check it out !
okay back to making dinner ....

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Being published/finding your stuff in a magazine has got to be the most exciting thing! Not that I know that feeling myself...

My whole life I have apparently been doing the mixed media thing, but never knew it was an actual 'art'...my stuff was always referred to as "something Lauri made"! lol! I haven't done anything in about 4 years, after the birth of my last baby, and I'm just now getting back into it, and surfing around the net I find out there is a whole Mixed Media community out there!

Anyway...I would love to see some pictures of your art. I clicked on the thingy on your sidebar but it didn't go anywhere. I'll definitely be checking back!

Kari said...

Congrats on being published. That's VERY exciting!!! I'll have to try to get a hold of that mag!