Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Great inspiration !


So I lifted this picture of me off Tena Sprengers Blog- I was fortunate enough to take her and Carol Wingerts " a day to create" class all day saturday ! It was lots of fun and they are so full of talent and inspiration ! Thanks girlies !!! It was a long day but got to meet lots of cool new people !! (Hi Haley if you are reading this) It was nice to get some of my creative juices flowing again -
Now if i can only get my family all healthy - we have all been suffering from these lousy colds and terrible coughs ! I am seriously sick of being sick !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Beth: As always, totally loved having you in class! Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth! Sorry it took me so long to find your blog! It was fun to scrap with you again on Saturday - we'll have to do it again sometime. Take care!