Friday, March 03, 2006

Studio Friday - Inspiration

My family is where most of my inspiration comes from - I find inspiration in so many places... in things that are old... vintage... old photos of loved ones... pictures that speak to me when i look at them .... My three boys are my biggest inspiration though ... being a mother ... being a friend .. being a spouse... Love listening to music .... lots of inspiration there ... enjoy looking through books and magazines... taking classes... looking at others work ... love just letting the paper, photos, embellishments, and techniques guide me to creating art ! happy birthday studio friday !

4 comments:

kelly barton art + design said...

very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Magazines really inspire me as well and my family is a huge encouragement and support to me, [that's inspiring].

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family you should be very proud and very inspired! Great post!
a.

Lain said...

It's so easier to create with other people around, isn't it?