Monday, February 20, 2006

Studio Friday - pick your poison



Oh i just had to get in on this one ! I have been wanting to post for Studio Friday for some time - its such a great site and full of so many great artists ! SO my poison is COFFEE ! like many others i see :) love love love it ! drink it hot and cold - yes i am one of those people that lets it sit out for a little while and will drink it even after it gets cold - weird maybe... but it tastes good to me ! if i don't get my coffee watch out cause i can be a mean momma ! LOL .. thanks for letting me share....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A woman after my own heart!
andrea

kelly barton art + design said...

i am with you!
welcome to the studio...you will
have lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh coffee, a wonderful addiction...